Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lauren Bacall

 My grandmother was often mistaken for this 40's bombshell. My grandmother, a true bombshell, would tell me stories of her in Paris, and all the tourists would think that she was Lauren herself. 
 They were very persistent on this idea. They even went as far as thinking that my grandmother was not signing as Bacall because she was trying to stay incognito.
      Anyway, this photo is one of my personal favorites of the bombshell.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
   “Find me a man who's interesting enough to have dinner with and I'll be happy.”

         Love, 
                S


   

2 comments:

  1. Cool story, she is beautiful! I love the hairstyle :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply! But thank you, glad you liked it:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete